– 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
– 1/2 tsp. of salt
– 1/4 tsp. of baking soda
– 1/2 cup of butter at room temperature
– 1/2 cup of tightly packed light brown sugar
– 1/3 cup of granulated sugar
– 1 egg (beaten)
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 1 cup milk chocolate chips
– 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
– 1/2 cup broken up pretzel pieces
– pretzel Salt or Sea Salt
1 – In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt. set aside.
2 – In a larger bowl, beat the butter and sugars together on medium speed until light and fluffy. slowly add the beaten egg and vanilla extract. beat to combine.
3 – add the flour mixture and beat just until there are no more streaks of flour. stir in the chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, and pretzels. cover and refrigerate for an hour.
4 – preheat the oven to 350F. line baking sheets with parchment paper. place on sheet in well-rounded tablespoonfuls of dough, and sprinkle with salt. bake for 10 minutes.
recipe first found on: